Club Boyup Brook Country Music Festival volunteers.png

festival faq's

What are the COVID related conditions?

Following the announcement by the WA Government on 5th November 2021, we are now required to ask for proof of double vaccination for all attendees to the festival. Your health, and the health of all our festival goers is the most important thing.

Should I bring the little ankle biters?

ABSOLUTELY YES! We love having families here; they make the atmosphere even more cheerful every year. As this is a licensed venue, we do ask that all minors be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian and supervised.

Can I throw a swag down and camp?

A variety of temporary community campground are available for festival goers and can be purchased the same time as your festival tickets. Toilets and showers are available at each site. There is also a Shire operated Caravan Park - call the Shire of Boyup Brook to book (Ph:97651200).

Will there be food and drinks at the Festival?

A wide variety of food and drinks are available in the town and at the Music Park. Most food vendor offer delicious, healthy choice options. Please note: the Music Park is not a BYO drinks venue, but water will be permitted.

Is ID required for the event?

Yes - the event is a licensed venue and all 18+ patrons are required to have valid photo ID (a current Australian drivers licence, current passport or proof of age card)

How do I get my bootscootin' body in and out of the event?

Entry is via the main gate which is located on Jackson Street. Most of the camping sites are within easy walking distance to the venue (the Music Park). If however, you need to drive, there is ample parking close to the venue.

Should I bring a hard copy ticket?

You don't necessarily need a hard copy of your ticket, but we do need you to bring a copy of your ticket in soft or hard format so that it can be scanned and exchanged for an arm band at the gate.

Can my four-legged friend come with me?

Guide and Assistance Dogs are permitted. NO ANIMALS in the Music Park and NO dogs on utes.

Do you do Concession Tickets?

We don’t offer concession tickets, but we do offer pre-release tickets, so jump in early to avoid disappointment. Tickets are non-refundable but if your circumstances change and you can no longer attend the festival, you can resell your ticket. Non ticket holders can enjoy the street carnival.

Do you accept Companion Cards?

We accept Companion Cards. Please email for more information.

For full Terms & Conditions Click here.

Refund Policy: Tickets are non refundable, unless due to a full event cancellation, and then under the organiser's discretion.

BBCMF logo transparent background.png


livelighter logo.png
CMCBB logo small RGB transparent background.png

For further information, phone us on (08) 9765 1657 or email