Please keep a copy of this policy for your records.
1. Having a market stall at the Street Carnival is conditional upon compliance with all Market Regulations.
2. Market Stall allocation is at the discretion of the Market Coordinator. Requests for a particular site will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Market Stallholders must comply with all instructions by Market and Event Staff.
4. Trading hours are from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Market Stallholders must be set up and be able to trade within these hours.
5. A copy of your insurances, Certificate of Currency, must be provided with your application.
6. Payment is required to accompany the application form. Market Stall Holders not accepted will have their application and payment returned accordingly.
7. There are NO POWERED sites. All electrical power leads for equipment must be tested and tagged.
8. Each Market Stall Holder is to provide their own marquee or shade, trestle/table, chair, cash float and wet weather gear.
9. Each stall will be approximately 3m x 4m. DO NOT encroach into neighbouring stall or shop areas. If a larger area is required,
each stallholder must book an additional stall PRIOR to the Festival.
10. Set up from 6:00am. Please do not setup before this time or before the road has been fully closed.
11. If you are designated a road site, please unpack your car and remove it from site. Event Staff will advise you when it will be safe to set up.
12. Only Market Stallholders will be allowed vehicle access to the street when the road closure occurs. You must present your papers to prove that you should be on site.
13. All cars must vacate the Town Centre by 7:30am. No cars will be allowed to access Town Centre after 7:00am. Traders who are late must carry their equipment to the designated site. Cars will be allowed back into the Town Centre AFTER 2:00pm.
14. Please do not put any goods, signage etc. on the road unless in designated area.
15. Market trading hours is until 2:00pm. You may start to pack your stall down from 1:00pm but NO vehicle movement will be allowed until after 2:00pm. If you must leave early, you will need to walk your goods out.
16. Market Stallholders will not insult or intimidate other Stallholders, customers or Event Staff. ANY rudeness WILL result in immediate cancellation of stall allocation.
17. Customers shopping will be treated with courtesy and respect Fair Trading Practice consistent with Consumer Law.
18. It is the responsibility of Market Stallholders to ensure the security of their stall, equipment and product.
19. The Country Music Club of Boyup Brook WA Inc. has no provisions to provide on-site storage.
20. Market Stallholders selling food will need to arrange with the Shire of Boyup Brook the appropriate licencing.
21. Parking of vehicles is available around town but outside the designated road closure are. DO NOT park in any Disabled parking designated areas. You will be asked to move your vehicle.
22. Boyup Brook Street Carnival is an open-air market that trades in all weather. Cancellation by Market Stallholder due to weather will NOT result in a refund of monies paid.
23. Any request to cancel an application by a Market Stallholder is requested in writing and must be provided a minimum of 14 days prior to the event.
24. Market Stallholders participate in the Boyup Brook Street Carnival at their own risk.
25. It is requested that any Market Stallholders selling cap guns, imitation guns, toys with firing capabilities, spray cans etc. please remove from sales. Please also remove any items that flash or have laser capabilities from sales.
26. Market Stallholders are requested not to bring animals to the market.
27. All food vendors must comply with local government regulations.